- 2001 – UPN established
- 2008 – First “real-time” Signature capture system
- 2010 – New hub facility with 8,000 per night pallet capacity
- 2013 – New sector leading mobile Track and Trace App
- 2014 – New European palletised freight services announced
- 2016 - First Live Signature capture App – SmartPOD
The UPN vision has been to create and develop a unique highly efficient, safe, secure palletised freight network.
A network that will make transportation of small consignments of palletised freight simpler, more flexible, and more reliable.
UPN was established in 2001 as a provider of high quality palletised freight services. Our network now delivers across the United Kingdom, Ireland and Europe with the most cost effective and efficient services available.
UPN are committed to continually investing in new technology to maintain our competitive edge. This commitment is enabling us to significantly increase market share, improve our service, and to drive forward our green credentials.
UPN take our corporate responsibilities seriously and are well on our way to being the first paperless pallet network in the UK.